Class Start Date
Monday 9 October 2017
8.00am to 5.00pm over 5 days.
||Non subsidised fee|
NOTE: TRANSFER/CANCELLATION POLICY:
• Cancellations advised more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund
• If a participant cannot attend within the seven (7) day period the following will apply:
• Participant can transfer to an alternative date, however a charge of 50% of the course fee will be incurred
• Substitute delegate can attend and pay the full fee (Once this payment is received the original participant can be refunded their fee)
• Non-attendance on the training day will incur the full course fee
• All courses are subject to minimum participants numbers before proceeding.
Payment of all fees is required in full at time of registration
You will learn skills and knowledge to satisfy the Clean Energy Council (CEC) requirements to Design and Install Grid Connected PV Systems with Batteries in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and Legislation.
The focus of the five (5) days is both on theoretical and practical components of battery storage systems. You will have your own individual training board to complete the practical requirements of the course.
During the course you will fully install both a multimode inverter system and battery backup hybrid system, as well as complete a design project to be handed in on the last day of the course.
Successful completion of this course will be accepted by the CEC for proof of competence to obtain the new “Battery Storage” Endorsement, for the design and installation of battery storage for grid-connected PV systems.
Offering Specific Information
Why this course? This course is for existing accredited designer/installers of Grid Connected PV Systems. CEC requires all installers to complete 100 points of eligible training and professional development annually to maintain their accreditation. This is to ensure installers keep up-to-date with changes in the industry.
Enrol now » Contact us »
This course will earn you 60 Points!